Frequently Asked Questions
We love to clean, and it shows. Tell us about your cleaning needs, and we’ll send you an estimate within 24 hours.
Yes, we clean offices and commercial properties too! Call us at 347-662-2440 for details.
What are your Covid-19 safety guidelines?
- Health First - We ask that you please refrain from scheduling an appointment if you are under the weather or are experiencing known Covid-19 symptoms like fever or chills, cough, difficulty breathing, tiredness, muscle soreness, headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, nasal congestion, nausea or vomiting, and diarrhea.
- Maintain Social Distance/Sanitize Your Hands - We recommend you are not in your home at the time of the cleaning. If that is not possible, we ask that you wash your hands and wear a mask during the duration of the cleaning, as well as observe at least 6 feet of distance. In addition, we recommend that you open your windows while the cleaning is taking place.
- Masks required - Our members are responsible for wearing a mask at all times during service. If you notice they are not adhering to this guideline, please remind the member they should wear their mask. Please also let our office know if this is your experience
- Changes to appointments - While it is our goal to be able to provide you with a safe, timely cleaning, please note that even if you’ve confirmed service should the provider report experiencing any symptom, we will do our best to find a replacement. If we are unable to do so, and with the safety of your household in mind, we will cancel the appointment.
- Provide your own cleaning supplies - We recommend that you provide your own vacuum and we are seeking to minimize the possible transport of supplies from home to home, which might increase risk of contagion.
- Covid-19 Oriented Disinfection - At the time of booking, we will make available to you a list of recommended disinfecting products should you wish to have the member disinfect your home. Please note this will be done once the home has been cleaned. This is a suggested list—remember members will also use any product you prefer and already have in your home.
What is the best way to set up my first appointment?
Will I always have the same cleaner?
Who do I pay?
What method of payment do you accept?
Should I tip?
How much of the payment goes to the cleaning provider?
How do I know the person who arrives at my home is with Si Se Puede?
How long will the cleaning take?
May I leave my home during the cleaning?
What if I need to cancel or reschedule my appointment?
What if something goes wrong?
I am dissatisfied with the service. What should I do?
What’s included in the standard cleaning?
Where does Si Se Puede provide service?
Do you provide cleaning services in non-residential spaces?
Does Si Se Puede! provide cleaning products?
- Vacuum cleaner, with attachments & a fresh vacuum bag - in good working condition
- Clean mop or 'Swiffer', plus bucket
- Dustpan & broom
- Rubber gloves
- Rags and paper towels
- Toilet brush
- Sponges and brush
- White vinegar
- Empty spray bottle
Due to the ongoing risk posed by Covid-19, we recommend purchasing one of the following EPA-approved products prior to your cleaning. You can also see a full list of recommended products on the EPA website: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19)
Lysol Disinfectant Multi-Surface Cleaner
Zep Antibacterial Disinfectant & Cleaner
Seven Generation Disinfecting Multi-Surface Cleaner